In Flo Rida, with a Madface.

Posted by B On 1:34 PM

Usually when I get downtime, I'll search back through all my shots just to see if there's anything I missed. Maybe even draw some inpiration from another type of edit I've tried. Searching through all the pictures from the Flordia trip, I landed on some shots that were on the fence of being acceptable.
An with a couple tweaks here, and a couple clone tool spots there. I finally ended up with something I didn't even see, Funny how that works. Those have to be one of the best edits, you think about everything that happened up leading to this picture. Soon as I landed and picked up my Dehate it was like a second family, as the car scene gets more watered down, more about the fame. That's something you find less and less of, The plane ride back I had to refect, about finally putting a face to a name and how much that meant to me then getting to reflect on my views after just taking in the whole trip. Well worth the time and money and the lack of sleep. So getting this shot explored in flickr was a good feeling because it was my first, and it was a picture that means something beyond the internet...