Better Late then Never.

Posted by B On 7:17 PM
Took a little trip to Florida for a show Simply Clean3, and visting some close friends...



Never would I think I’d see the day I got back on a plane again. But thinking about everything that was going on in Cali and my photography mindset, I had to get back on a plane, California can only offer me so many subjects to focus on.
Simply Clean 3 hosted by Nickoli and the Simply Clean Staff was a perfect time to get away and get some of the creative juices flowing. It was only right that I hit up Dehate and madface out in Florida, two guys I share similar visions with. After going over the details and being horribly scared of flying, I booked the flight and hoped for the best. Already knowing going to Florida that both their cars were exceptionally clean, I was excited to see these things in person. As far as the VW scene a majority of Florida has my eye on what they do and how they do it. Just something about their “style” is so clean, simple and well thought out. But cars are only 30% of the scene. No one cares about the status of your car and what you do; it’s the passion you carry. Seeing as Madface owns his own vinyl wrapping company MADWRAPS, it’s only right that most of close circle people have their cars wrapped, Dehate being the first Mk3 I’ve seen wrapped in a classy crème color, with matching TH line centers. Face’s girlfriend Ashely Trav, of course has her wagon wrapped a B4 VR Passat, A unique body style and a classic color. None the less, minus the bumper not being finished the car still looked amazing. I can pretty much bet anyone that saw the car could care less about it, just a simple case of not enough hours in the day. The people I've met in FL hold a very special spot to me, definitely glad I took the time off to have this trip. More on Stephen's (Madface)  #Madwraps soon.
Check the Set Here.