25/8 Life.

Posted by B On 8:26 PM



If you're on the computer like me literally all day. You might wanna look into this stuff, even for the late night cram studies the night before a test. I've been using all types of drops trying to extend the time on the computer to ridiculous amounts. I could easily say I'm on it for 18+ hours a day. At least recently I've acquired a new position at work managing a branch warehouse still remaining in the same company which is good, keeps all my 401k stuff and benefits in line. While balancing this, working on various web sites, blogs, random questions, or people looking for certain parts. It's draining to say the least, I find my self at peace with the new warehouse spot basically "Unplugging" myself from everything which some would think is bad. At the same spectrum, there's undoubtedly numerous people in the world who align themselves with you for the interests solely to profit on your skill, knowledge, or edge on something. Maintaining a positive outlook with this surrounding, difficult would be an understatement. To give up all your effort into the work you put into for people to get close to nothing back is one of my biggest annoyances. Anyone that lends you a hand shouldn't be taken lightly, even if you can't give them what you received. Just understanding and letting them know is more then enough to give the satisfaction they need to keep going. Got some things brewing. I finally got a chance to get over to Mike and Armand's new collaboration on a company they both will do excellent work for. Mike is hands down a dying generation of mechanic, he does the job right the first time, he lets you know whats going on takes you under your car and shows you. Any other person can easily tell you a lie and over charge you which isn't a uncommon thing. He works the best he can to get your car back on the road with the least amount of damage to your wallet. Armand on the other hand will be handling the collision end of the company. I have also had work done from him, once again right in suit with Mike, Armand is honest, works with you to make sure you get exactly what you want. Since I own a mk4 for better or worse, if you're familar with European cars, they usually take on a lot of shaving. I gave Armand the idea I wanted, he nailed it effortlessly. I'm super excited for both of them. I wish you guys the best, They will be up and running soon. Go check them out if you local in the Bay Area. Revolution Automotive and Collision.

View the Set Here.