Here an There, All around and back.

Posted by B On 10:52 PM
Saying I've had my hands full would be about right, between working 10 to 12 hours a day for weeks now. Just started working for Kevin @ Euroimage. Balancing shipping the orders you guys have been putting in, an taking time to get them shipped, I've had little time to focus elsewhere. Been trying to at least get this updated, My camera has been a paperweight just haven't had the motivation to shoot anything. My inspiration is basically at a all time low, I've been seriously debating just calling it quits. Everyone that's received the stickers and put in orders, A major shout out to you guys. Going into making those stickers, I really didn't think they would even sell just something collecting dust. I still have plenty more to ship out if you haven't ordered yet. Once again thanks, really. Linked up with my OG Meach to do a little shoot around, something super short just kinda trying to get the gears moving again. After the shoot I felt terrible, nothing was looking right. One of the worst feelings I have is going into a shoot getting everything shot and done then getting home to see that you like nothing. I gotta figure out how to shake this... an a couple other feelings. Meach's Passat is effortlessly styled. A rack and every attachment he needs, since he is one of the guys that actually USES his bike(s). The car by no means is a show stopping car but you really have to look the car over to see it's beauty in it's simplicity. My OG always keeps it OEM+.

IMG_4248.jpg Rack'd Out Rack'd Out Rack'd out. Rack'd out. Rack'd Out Rack'd Out